top of page
Water banner.png
Private Water Systems

Applications & Forms:

To submit an application for a private water system:

Application Form


To submit a Well Completion Form:

Well Completion Form


To request a water sample of your private water system:

Call Sandusky County Public health Environmental Health Division

For Private Well Assistance:

Private Well Assistance | Great Lakes Community Action Partnership (

Updated on 11/28/2023

bottom of page