top of page
sewage banner.png
Household Sewage


If you are ready to install a private septic system, you will need the Home Sewage Treatment System Application.


To abandon a private septic system, you need the System Abandonment Application.


Financial Assistance


The Ohio Water Pollution Control Loan Fund (WPCLF), in partnership with us, can aid individual property owners for the repair or replacement of failing household sewage treatment systems (HSTS). These are also known as on-lot systems or septic systems. The funding reduces the overall cost of the improvements for the property owner and helps ensure effective wastewater treatment. Click here for more information.

Updated on 2/22/2024

bottom of page